Tuesday, December 2, 2008

An Inside Job

When a change takes place within, it sure can enhance the quaity of life in ways we can hardly imagine. A client just stopped by for a cup of tea and to tell me how he is doing.

"Funny", he said, "just some months ago I was so despondent, discouraged, dragging my heels, depressed. And now I can't wait to get up in the morning and get going. There is life waiting for me out there loaded with gifts. All I have to do is reach out and pluck the fruits", he said. "The only reason I don't already have them I realize", he added, "that I didn't really want them that much, at least not with the same degree of clarity I have now. I was more comfortable being miserable. No matter how much I hated it, it was a space I knew."

And what changed it? Drugs, medication, therapy?!? Nope, none of those, at least in this case. Just plain awareness. Opening up to the knowledge about oneself through self study, meditations and energy healing practices that help change the thought process. And suddenly life is so much brighter and so much more fun.

Is it possible? You bet. Can someone teach me? Yes, of course.
Check it out at this link.


http://www.VisionWholistic.net
Creating the ability to see Wholeness

No comments: