Eddie sat in front of me and proceeded to relate to me the energetic states of my Chakras. In two sentences, he also told me, patterns I have run in many past lives that I was already aware of. This young man's intuitive abilities amazed me.
This was a complete reversal of roles. Eddie had come to see me to help him clear what his past life programs that he figured were holding him back in this this lifetime. We had already asked for a complete SRT clearing of all the programs. His High Self assured everything was clear. It was a mystery why these life blocks continued.
The answer lay in his conscious mind -- in the 'beliefs' of the world he bought into. Eddie found it difficult to accept that his own innate gifts. He continued to believe that the power of clearing his path lay outside of him.
Ever since he was six, Eddie had the hardest time studying. Remembering information to keep up in class was very difficult for him. In spite of that he had earned himself an engineering degree. That was not easy, but it did get him a remunerative job that allowed him to travel. He was well versed in many energy healing methods and traveled often to training events and yoga retreats.
Through all of these, Eddie felt that he is not on the right track. There was something else he was cut out to do. And he was ever in search of this elusive 'something else'. Everything new he tried left him wanting. At the time of our meeting Eddie was registered in another course and was feeling the old resistance come up in a big way. He believed he needed a degree or a certification to eventually pursue the path of alternate healing, he now believed was his real path.
A series of questions to his High Self revealed that indeed 'alternate healing' was Eddie's life path. He had already come gifted with that ability. Here was a man who was highly spiritually connected, very intuitive and had a heart that was loving, open and compassionate towards others.
At the same time, he was also the man trying to live by the rules of society all his life. Over the years, he punished, berated and belittled himself on account of his inability to follow the beaten track. No matter how much he tried, it brought him back to the same spot --- 'this is not what I seek'. The struggle and the search continued as did the self castigation.
Eddie's path is a simple one, but not easy in this world. Let go of the need to struggle. No need to paddle upstream as Abraham' says. Lift the oars and let life and love itself guide you. Let your inner voice speak. The soul's plan cannot be repressed, or suppressed for long. The less you resist the sooner you will get there. The more your mind wants to take charge and force it in a particular direction, the longer the delay.
For folks like Eddie, who have come with a strong spiritual agenda, the ways of the world only thwarts them. It is learning the art of allowing that will eventually liberate them. Their way is not the way of the ego, but the way of Spirit.
Recently I had the opportunity to work with a young man who felt that he was stuck in a space that was oppressive, demanding, unrelenting, life draining and repetitious. He was in debt. After abandoning a couple of unsuccessful projects, he was stuck in a job he did not like. A court case threatened his living arrangement. He had tried everything he knew to break out of his situation. Every action seemed lead him right back to square one. So now he wondered if there was a spiritual solution to his problem. His question was 'What can I do to get out and stay out of this pattern?' 'Tell me a course of action that I may help myself'. 'What is the spiritual lesson here?'
This, I find, is a fairly common theme. I have put together here very briefly the steps that I have found useful for myself as well as for my clients. Perhaps it will give you some ideas too.
1. The first step is to acknowledge that this situation is not an accident. It has been created over a period of time through the choices made by us. What appeared to be the right choice at the time did not deliver as the mind had imagined. Acknowledge you have the power to change this through different choices.
2. Take a decision -- clearly, strongly, unequivocally to change the situation. The power of intention is one of the most potent forces in the co-creative partnership between the universe and ourselves. Once we have decided, the train of life has started moving out of the current station towards where we wish to go.
3. Connect with the greater reality that is made of vibrations. Accept that there is bigger picture unfolding. There is an energetic reality beyond the five senses and three dimensions that meets the eye. This affects everything in our lives and is affected by everything. The more we learn to work with this reality, the greater control we can exercise in our lives. Educate yourself as to how the world of human energy field works.
4. Learn how your thoughts matter. Thoughts, beliefs, perceptions and judgments affect our vibrations and have the capability take us towards our goal or away from it. Every thought matters. Every word we utter matters. Every belief we hold will either raise our vibration or lower it. Learn to replace old thoughts with new ones that support your goal.
5. Refuse to harp on the past. By all means learn from the past, but steadfastly refuse to blame, shame, regret, feel guilty, malign, explain, rationalize or even recount, relate or discuss past events that did not work. This is about everyone in your life but most importantly about yourself. Take credit for choices you made in the past was with the conviction that that was your best option then. You are wiser now. There is another opportunity to choose.
6. Align your energy to your goal. Invest in getting clarity about your goal. It is not enough to say I am going away from this terrible place. More importantly, do you know where you are going? What will life look like there? What will it feel like? What will you do? With whom? What will you say and hear? Imagine. The more clearly you can imagine that future, the closer that reality comes to you.
7. Learn to manage your emotions. Emotions give life to your new reality. Thoughts and imaginations are the building blocks. Emotions is what holds the new reality together and gives it life. Emotions of gratitude, appreciation, love, joy, positive expectations lift up your vision to that space where it starts to manifest. Those of doubt, fear, pessimism, unworthiness are sure to take your dream off its course.
8. Know that you have the power. Simply by setting your pure and clear intention, you have invoked the power of the universe to deliver your goal to you. All you have to do is to any identify blocks that may be there to receiving and layer by layer remove them.
9. Remain aligned to the greater part of you. Your higher self will support you on your journey. Never think of yourself as alone. Your ego would like you to believe that you have to accomplish all this with great hardship and effort. That belief is passe. If it needs too much effort, it only means that you are not connected to the higher source of creation. Stay aligned. Learn to trust the process and allow.
10. Learn simple energy tools that help shift deeply embedded energy in various layers of the psyche and the conscious, subconscious and unconscious minds. There are many out there -- meditative and other energy therapies, body-mind-soul work, journaling, working with sound, movement...... the possibilities are endless. It is easier to do this with a coach or a mentor to show the way forward and keep you on track when old habits tend to pull you back into old though patterns.
The spiritual lesson always is to remain empowered through the connection of our higher intelligence. As the wise ones say 'If Spirit has brought you to it, Spirit will see you through it'. Trust it is so. Enjoy the process.
The old patterns are breaking down fast as the planet goes through a major shift in vibration. The sun is getting ready to switch poles. Consciousness is expanding, rising and calling to us to come back into alignment with the greater whole.
New patterns are emerging. New patterns are emerging powerfully and can no longer be ignored.
Here is a short program to clue you right into what is going on. Merging downloads from Spirit via meditation with ideas and practices presented by cutting edge scientists, advocates and thought leaders of our times such as Nassim Haramein, Foster Gamble and Barbara Marx Hubbard, Dolores Cannon, Deepak Chopra, Lynn McTaggart.... and several channels, this program presents the emerging patterns. More importantly, it teaches four critical steps necessary to ensure we remain in the flow. We will practice the technique.
This is a great time to be alive. Take this opportunity to amp life up a notch or two as we embark into the New Year. ("If you wish", as my 30 some months old grand daughter says). Freedom of choice. Freedom to create.
Date and Time: Thursday, January 2, 2014, 9.00 PM EST
Duration: About one hour.
Location: Wherever you may be via phone or internet.
Email Malabika@VisionWholistic.net to register.
Love to see you.
Creating the ability to see Wholeness
Here are the details with timings for my latest offering in Energy Healing:
Focusing on the Body: An Online Intensive Healing Program
(in time to be ready for Thanksgiving and the Holiday Season)
Our physical bodies are anchors of our spiritual selves. The body is the soul's messenger and a master communicator. It has superior intelligence and works best when in perfect alignment with our energy bodies and in harmony with our spiritual nature.
With the earth's shifting vibrations, many people find themselves dealing with inexplicable body issues. The most common refrain I hear is 'the doctors find nothing wrong'. Some common symptoms are 'feeling utterly drained', 'unexplained recurring aches and pains', 'heaviness in the lower abdomen, hips and legs', 'loss of appetite', 'sleeplessness' and so on. How is your body feeling?
No doubt there are foods, diets, exercises, detox, supplements and even medications to support the body. But remember that the body is the last place where disharmony in our energy system manifest. The body needs support to attune to the new energies. This program is designed to address deeper and over arching issues that include
Body Mind relationship
Body memories and impingement from the past
With energy healing tools release all that keeps your body out of sync. And then continue the practice on your own.
This Healing Program will be conducted through 7 online intensive sessions and background energy work.
How to Join: By phone or via your computer from wherever you are. The fee includes a generous gift of a personalized energy clearing with Spiritual Response Therapy (SRT). This will be done prior to the classes. (You may choose to remain anonymous during the calls if you wish.)
Starts on: You will be sent a registration form upon joining. The energy clearing with Spiritual Response Therapy (SRT) begins as soon as you register. Don't wait, start feeling the difference.
Seven online healing sessions will be held on November 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15. Each session will be between 45 and 60 minutes. If you miss one, you will still be included in the healing process and have a recording.
Timings: 9.30 PM US EST, 8.30 PM CST, 7.30 PM MST, 6.30 PM PST.
For India it will be the following day 8 AM. Others please check your timing
Each of us is living with something in our lives that we would rather change. Isn't it? For some it is a short term thing -- like a nervousness around a meeting or an exam. And some want a longer term thing -- like an improved relationship, or a new job, or relief from a chronic body pain.
Whatever it may be, one of the biggest impediment to change is our inability to imagine what it would be like after the change. We remain far too focused on what we 'don't' want. But we need that imagination accompanied by the feelings to bring about that change.
This meditation helps plant the seed for that which we do want and applies certain principles from yoga and the Law of Attraction to bring it forward.
This Meditation for Busy People is the offering for February 2011. Enjoy.
Are you aware of the power of sound vibrations in shifting consciousness? It is phenomenal. Scientists are just beginning to get a clue. But our spiritual forefathers have known of it all along. Hence the idea of the 'word' of God to start the process of creation. Hence the hymns and the chants.
Through the power of the voice we have traditionally reached for higher consciousness. We sing, we chant, we invoke, invite, praise and thank. We have done it in groups and in our privacy. And we have learned that few things touch our hearts as much as song. The energy that is present in the non-physical realm must come together and congeal in order to take us to higher ground.
This was the central piece in the Sound Healing workshop with Jonathan Goldman last weekend. The gist of sound matters is that we can embed an intention in a particular sound or phrase. And as we chant that sound over and over again, we bring the vibration of that reality closer and closer together. And soon we have drawn it into the realm of three dimensional reality.
We increase the power multifold when we practice this in groups.
But that is not all. Every word we speak carries that power. The spoken word multiplies the thought vibration many times over and sends it forth to manifest in the universe. And when it is embedded with heartfelt intention and belief, it must come into being. Such is the law of the universe.
And we have everything we need -- we have our voice, each one of us. It is a divine gift. It is one of the most powerful tools to aid us in uplifting our consciousness. It is also our responsibility. What words are we uttering? Are they uplifting, embedded with love and joyous expectancy? Or are we perpetuating the old patterns by giving constant voice to that which we wish to change?
The throat center is the gateway of the divine will. Isn't it time to pay attention to what passes through it?
When we feel we are stuck in a situation and have no power to change it, remember that there is a reason why we feel that way. Even though one part of our psyche is ready to move on, change things and do something different, another part is still not quite ready. This part feels insecure with change and uncertainty, diffident and fearful. That is why we choose to stay. A known evil, as they say, may be better than an unknown one. Can you hear the voice of fear there?
The day the pain of staying in that situation becomes greater than the fear of moving on, we move. We will muster enough will power, confidence, get-up-and-go, what have you to make that change. It all comes to the surface.
When we wish to step out of a web proactively, some steps become necessary. The first is the acknowledgement that the situation is my own creation, and there is an underlying pay off that keeps me here. Once I am able to acknowledge that, I can also come to a place of gratitude. Our last month's meditation (see below) was about acknowledgement.
The next step is to determine and commit oneself to making the change. We don't have to know how or when. We just have to be clear in our minds and deep in our hearts the time has come to change. It is the strength of this desire that will release the power to make the change happen.
The second part of the meditation takes you through these steps. Click here to download.
As we experience the external reality shift at the rapid rate it is changing now, we will naturally feel frustrated if we are unable to garner the power to stay in step with the changes.
Many people feel as if they are caught in the web -- caught in an opressive job, a bad relationship, a declining health situation, so on and so forth. The perception inevitably is that the power to change all this lies some place outside of me. While this may be true, the only way to make the change is to slowly take that power back -- not necessarily through fight or force, but through
This meditation is designed to take the first steps in order to release oneself from that web.
You may download the Windows media version or the MP3 by clicking here.