Sunday, October 11, 2015
How do I get out of this space and on to one that I choose?
This, I find, is a fairly common theme. I have put together here very briefly the steps that I have found useful for myself as well as for my clients. Perhaps it will give you some ideas too.
1. The first step is to acknowledge that this situation is not an accident. It has been created over a period of time through the choices made by us. What appeared to be the right choice at the time did not deliver as the mind had imagined. Acknowledge you have the power to change this through different choices.
2. Take a decision -- clearly, strongly, unequivocally to change the situation. The power of intention is one of the most potent forces in the co-creative partnership between the universe and ourselves. Once we have decided, the train of life has started moving out of the current station towards where we wish to go.
3. Connect with the greater reality that is made of vibrations. Accept that there is bigger picture unfolding. There is an energetic reality beyond the five senses and three dimensions that meets the eye. This affects everything in our lives and is affected by everything. The more we learn to work with this reality, the greater control we can exercise in our lives. Educate yourself as to how the world of human energy field works.
4. Learn how your thoughts matter. Thoughts, beliefs, perceptions and judgments affect our vibrations and have the capability take us towards our goal or away from it. Every thought matters. Every word we utter matters. Every belief we hold will either raise our vibration or lower it. Learn to replace old thoughts with new ones that support your goal.
5. Refuse to harp on the past. By all means learn from the past, but steadfastly refuse to blame, shame, regret, feel guilty, malign, explain, rationalize or even recount, relate or discuss past events that did not work. This is about everyone in your life but most importantly about yourself. Take credit for choices you made in the past was with the conviction that that was your best option then. You are wiser now. There is another opportunity to choose.
6. Align your energy to your goal. Invest in getting clarity about your goal. It is not enough to say I am going away from this terrible place. More importantly, do you know where you are going? What will life look like there? What will it feel like? What will you do? With whom? What will you say and hear? Imagine. The more clearly you can imagine that future, the closer that reality comes to you.
7. Learn to manage your emotions. Emotions give life to your new reality. Thoughts and imaginations are the building blocks. Emotions is what holds the new reality together and gives it life. Emotions of gratitude, appreciation, love, joy, positive expectations lift up your vision to that space where it starts to manifest. Those of doubt, fear, pessimism, unworthiness are sure to take your dream off its course.
8. Know that you have the power. Simply by setting your pure and clear intention, you have invoked the power of the universe to deliver your goal to you. All you have to do is to any identify blocks that may be there to receiving and layer by layer remove them.
9. Remain aligned to the greater part of you. Your higher self will support you on your journey. Never think of yourself as alone. Your ego would like you to believe that you have to accomplish all this with great hardship and effort. That belief is passe. If it needs too much effort, it only means that you are not connected to the higher source of creation. Stay aligned. Learn to trust the process and allow.
10. Learn simple energy tools that help shift deeply embedded energy in various layers of the psyche and the conscious, subconscious and unconscious minds. There are many out there -- meditative and other energy therapies, body-mind-soul work, journaling, working with sound, movement...... the possibilities are endless. It is easier to do this with a coach or a mentor to show the way forward and keep you on track when old habits tend to pull you back into old though patterns.
The spiritual lesson always is to remain empowered through the connection of our higher intelligence. As the wise ones say 'If Spirit has brought you to it, Spirit will see you through it'. Trust it is so. Enjoy the process.
Your energy healing guide,
Creating the ability to see Wholeness